EXCLUSIVE: Jeremy Luke has been cast in a lead role in Frank Darabont’s upcoming TNT series Lost Angels. The 1940s-set crime drama is based on the John Buntin book L.A. Noir: The Struggle for the Soul of America’s Most Seductive City and follows the turmoil surrounding the LAPD and ruthless criminal activities led by gangster Mickey Cohen (Luke). The character was not in the pilot. Luke, repped by Luber Roklin and Pantheon Talent, will next be seen in Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s directing debut, Don Jon, and in Broken Horses.
Jeremy Luke To Co-Star In Frank Darabont’s TNT Series ‘Lost Angels’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Sounding Near $27M Alarm; Counterprogramming Still In Deep Sleep
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
Latest TV News
- Tamron Hall Daytime Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch With ABC Stations Deal
- Start Of New Broadcast Season Overshadowed By Corporate Drama
- George Cheeks & Paul Telegdy To Succeed Bob Greenblatt At NBC Entertainment
- ‘Harlots’ Renewed For Season 3 By Hulu
- CBS All Access Orders Infidelity Dramedy Series ‘Why Women Kill’ From Marc Cherry, Imagine TV & CBS…
- Patrick Stewart Tweets Photo Of ‘Star Trek’ Writers: ‘Journey Has Begun’