Former BBC Worldwide exec Greg Johnson has joined ITV Studios Global Entertainment as SVP sales. Based in LA, he’ll lead ITVSGE’s TV distribution business in North America, Canada and Latin America. Johnson previously ran BBC Worldwide’s factual sales and co-production business in the U.S., and prior to that was VP sales for Disney Media Distrbution covering Asia Pacific. ITVSGE’s hot properties include Mr. Selfridge, Endeavour, Rectify, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, and the upcoming medical drama, Breathless.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Taps Greg Johnson To Head North American Sales
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest International News
- Playboy Germany Editor Calls Ennio Morricone Article Errors “Deliberate Falsifications” And “Intolerable”
- ‘A Star Is Born’ Cinematographer Matthew Libatique Charged With Assault At Polish Film Festival
- Oscars 2018: With AFI Fest Closing This Week Which Movies Out Of The Fall Festivals Still Have Academy Mojo?
- ‘The Sonata’: First Footage Of European Co-Pro Horror Starring Freya Tingley
- Jonny Lee Miller & Common To Star In Ursula K. Le Guin Adaptation ‘Nine Lives’
- ‘The Late Late Show With James Corden’ Available In China After CBS Studios International Strikes iQIYI Deal