On a night that saw competition from Game 2 of the NBA Finals and the Season 3 finale of Game Of Thrones over on HBO, Falling Skies returned for its third season on Sunday with just over 4.2 million viewers. The two-hour season premiere of the Steven Spielberg produced sci-fi series was down from the 4.5 million who watched its Season 2 debut on June 17, 2012. Among Adults 18-49 the premiere garnered 1.9 million adults, which is about even with last season’s pull in the demo. Among the younger set, Falling Skies posted significant gains, drawing 772,000 adults 18-34, up 24% over last year’s season premiere. Falling Skies launched as basic cable’s No. 1 new series in adults 18-49 in 2011. Among adults 25-54, last night’s Falling Skies was watched by 2.1 million viewers.
TNT’s ‘Falling Skies’ Season 3 Debut On Par With Last Year
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Ratings Return For Series Low, ABC Tops Night With Game Shows
- Donald Trump Blames Democrats For His Border Baby Snatch Policy
- With 'American Horror Story' & ‘American Animals’, Evan Peters Unpacks The Madness Of Acting And…
- Desus & Mero Set To Headline Showtime Late-Night Talk Show
- ‘The Flash’: Jessica Parker Kennedy Upped To Series Regular For Season 5
- Hulu Orders Femme Fatale Pilot ‘Reprisal’ From Warren Littlefield & A+E Studios