EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Huttlestone is in negotiations to star as Jack in Into The Woods, the Rob Marshall-directed Disney musical that will star Meryl Streep, Johnny Depp, Emily Blunt, Chris Pine and Jake Gyllenhaal. Huttlestone was last seen as Gavroche in the Tom Hooper-directed screen adaptation of the stage musical Les Miserables. He will next be seen starring opposite Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Liv Tyler in the coming-of-age story London Town, produced by Cargo Entertainment, Dutch Tilt Film and Killer Films. Production begins this summer, with a scheduled release date of spring 2014. Huttlestone is represented by ICM Partners, Red 24 and CK Casting.
Daniel Huttlestone Goes From ‘Les Mis’ To ‘Into The Woods’
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
Latest Film News
- Elaborate ‘Alien’ High School Production Gets Hollywood’s Attention
- Jordan Peele Talks Being A Black Auteur And Disproving Myths Of Representation In Hollywood
- Women In Film Los Angeles Adds Five New Board Members
- ‘A Lifetime Of Sundays’ Trailer: Regina King Narrates NFL Films Docu Spotlighting League’s Iconic Female Owners
- Ian Levy Sci-Fi Thriller Spec ‘Out There’ Lands At eOne; David Bruckner To Direct
- Deadline's 2018 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament Gets Underway: No. 10 'A Star Is Born'