EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Huttlestone is in negotiations to star as Jack in Into The Woods, the Rob Marshall-directed Disney musical that will star Meryl Streep, Johnny Depp, Emily Blunt, Chris Pine and Jake Gyllenhaal. Huttlestone was last seen as Gavroche in the Tom Hooper-directed screen adaptation of the stage musical Les Miserables. He will next be seen starring opposite Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Liv Tyler in the coming-of-age story London Town, produced by Cargo Entertainment, Dutch Tilt Film and Killer Films. Production begins this summer, with a scheduled release date of spring 2014. Huttlestone is represented by ICM Partners, Red 24 and CK Casting.
Daniel Huttlestone Goes From ‘Les Mis’ To ‘Into The Woods’
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL' Blooper Reel: Features Laugh-Worthy Outtakes From Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Tiffany Haddish + More
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Latest Film News
- Netflix Celebrates World Emoji Day With “Recomojis” On Facebook Messenger
- Sony Pictures Hires Ellene V. Miles As SVP Intersectional Marketing
- “Lawnmower Man” Director Brett Leonard Shooting Scripted VR Series “Hollywood Rooftop”
- Cinthya Carmona Joins ‘The Tax Collector’; Cathy Shim Cast In ‘The Sun Is Also A Star’; Jake Allyn In ‘Kill Me Twice…
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.
- LA Film Festival Moves Into New Oscar-Season Berth With Diverse Programs, Partnerships