James Bond producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson are exec producing Neon Films’ The Silent Storm. Homeland‘s Damian Lewis stars with Oblivion‘s Andrea Riseborough in the love story that’s set on Scotland’s Isle of Mull. Corinna Villari-McFarlane is making her feature directing debut with the picture. She also wrote the script about an enigmatic outsider living on a remote Scottish island who’s caught between her commanding minister husband and the vitality of a 17 year-old delinquent who is sent to live with them. Newcomer Ross Anderson plays the younger man. John Sessions and Kate Dickie, both recently of James McAvoy-starrer Filth, round out the cast. Shooting starts June 23rd. West End Films is handling international sales. The vast list of exec producers also includes Marc Samuelson, Steve Milne, Hani Farsi, Christian Eisenbeiss, Goran Lazovich, Milan Markovic, Jerome Booth and Peter Scarf. Nicky Bentham is producer for Neon with financing coming from Corniche Pictures, Eon Productions, British Film Company, HW Buffalo and New Sparta.
Damian Lewis & Andrea Riseborough-Starrer ‘The Silent Storm’ Adds Cast As Shoot Nears
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest Film News
- Dick Van Dyke, Hayley Mills & Others Celebrate Disney Musical Legends Sherman Brothers At Joyous Motion Picture Academy…
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats