EXCLUSIVE: The repairman is getting back in the Hot Tub Time Machine business. Chevy Chase will reprise his role as the advice dispensing mysterious repairman in the sequel to MGM’s 2010’s Hot Tub Time Machine. Details are sketchy about whether the actor will play a bigger role in the sequel than he did in the original. Certainly in the first one Chase’s character was pivotal to explaining how John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke ended up back in 1986 and the role a certain energy drink played. Chase is the latest of the Hot Tub crew to jump back in. Corddry, Robinson and Duke will be back too as will director Steve Pink and MGM is putting it out. Cusack will not returning, but Parks and Recreation‘s Adam Scott is set to climb onboard. Chase is repped by Paradigm and KLWGN Entertainment.
Chevy Chase In For ‘Hot Tub Time Machine’ Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
'One Tree Hill' Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy 'Everyone Is Doing Great'
Latest Film News
- Felicity Huffman Joins Angela Bassett And Patricia Arquette In ‘Otherhood’ At Netflix
- AT&T To Launch Its WatchTV ‘Skinny Bundle’ Video Streaming Service
- ‘Hurricane Heist’ Producers Moshe Diamant & Christopher Milburn Team With Superkombat CEO On Action Label
- ‘Dead In A Week’: First Trailer & Key Deals For Comedy Starring Aneurin Barnard, Tom Wilkinson…
- Gal Gadot and 'Wonder Woman 1984' Planned As Warner's Big Comic-Con Surprise
- Wall Street Betting On Comcast To Counter Disney’s Offer For Fox