CBS said today that The Young And The Restless will air a tribute to the top-rated soap‘s longtime star Jeanne Cooper, who died this week at 84. Family, friends and castmates will gather on the Y&R set to film a celebration of the Emmy-winning actress who played Katherine Chancellor for nearly four decades. The hour will feature people on-set and personal memories of Cooper — the mother of actor Corbin Bernsen — along with Y&R clips and interviews from the series’ recent 40th anniversary special. The tribute airs May 28 at 12:30 PM ET/11 AM PT.
CBS’ ‘The Young And The Restless’ To Celebrate Jeanne Cooper With Tribute Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Netflix Soars With 15 Oscar Nominations, Led By 10 For 'Roma', Off Unique Theatrical & Streaming Release Model
Latest TV News
- Whistle Acquires New Form, Whose Backers Include Ron Howard And Discovery
- Netflix Picks Up Global Rights To Middle Eastern ‘LA Law’-Style Legal Drama ‘Justice’
- ‘Judge Jerry’ Springer Presiding Over 90% Of U.S. This Fall For NBCU – NATPE
- Comcast Posts Strong Fourth-Quarter Financials Thanks To NBC Universal Bump
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’s Hattie Morahan & ‘Arrow’s David Nykl To Star In HBO Europe Spy Drama ‘The Sleepers…
- ‘Conan’ Returns: Late Night Host Celebrates New Downsized Format After 3 Month Shutdown