WWE Studios has appointed former Paramount Pictures and Miramax film executive Julie Tustin as VP Marketing. She will oversee all aspects of marketing, publicity and brand development for the studio and work out of parent company WWE’s Connecticut headquarters. Tustin most recently was SVP Special Marketing Projects at Paramount, and before that led NY-based publicity teams for studio specialty labels Fox Searchlight and Paramount Vantage. She began her career with Miramax Films.
WWE Studios Taps Ex-Paramount Exec VP Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
'Venom' Courses To $378M WW; 'Star Is Born' Tops $135M; 'First Man' Begins Offshore Journey - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Bryan Singer Calls Upcoming Esquire Profile “Rehash” Of “False Accusations”
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Finally Gets China Release Date; ‘Aquaman’ Diving In Early
- Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi’s Disappearance: “The Timing Couldn’t Have Been Worse”…
- ‘Venom’ Courses To $378M WW; ‘Star Is Born’ Tops $135M; ‘First Man’ Begins Offshore Journey – International Box…
- What Do Words Cost? For ‘First Man,’ Perhaps, Quite A Lot
- 'Beautiful Boy' Tops Not-So-Hot Weekend; 'Free Solo' Over $2.1M: Specialty Box Office