NBC said the June 10 and June 17 episodes of its competition series The Voice will jump to two hours. On June 10, at-home voting will begin at the show’s conclusion after the remaining competitors sing for their judges. The finalists will compete one last time June 17 before a champion is crowned the next night.
‘The Voice’ Expanding To Two Hours For Final Two Performance Shows
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Latest TV News
- ‘Riverdale’ & ‘Jane’ Spinoffs, ‘Nancy Drew’ & ‘The Lost Boys’ Get the CW…
- ‘Black Lightning’ EP Salim Akil Wants Domestic Violence Case Dismissed
- ‘Queer Eye’: Japan-Set Installment Set On Netflix Following Season 3 Launch
- Lilly Wachowski & Circle Of Confusion Board Indie Episodic ‘Work In Progress’ – Sundance
- ‘Big Brother’ Celebrity Anthony Scaramucci Turns Up At Davos
- Ramy Youssef Set For His First HBO Stand-Up Special