Fashion designer Zac Posen, who served as a judge on the recent Season 11 of Project Runway, has signed with UTA. Posen, who continues to be repped by manager Jason Weinberg attorney James Adams, had no previous agency representation. Posen who has his own brand, is an award-winning fashion designer who has dressed a slew of celebrities, including Natalie Portman, Rihanna, Amanda Seyfried, Kate Winslet, Claire Danes, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé Knowles. On TV, he also has appeared as a guest judge on America’s Next Top Model and on Stylista.
UTA Signs ‘Project Runway’s Zac Posen
What's Hot on Deadline
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- ‘The Real World’ Heads To Facebook Watch After Landmark Deal With MTV Studios & Bunim/Murray
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump “Horseface” Tweet: “Are We 100% Sure He Knows He’s The President?”
- YouTube Restored After Lengthy Worldwide Outage – Update
- Stephen Colbert Explains How “Horse’s Ass” Came To Call Stormy Daniels “Horseface”
- 'This Is Us' Michael Angarano: Jack's Brother's Death Will Be Surprisingly “Dark and Sad"
- What Would Netflix Do Without ‘Friends?’