“Did I just see breasts in front of me, or did I dream it?” asked Heidi Klum after two half-naked women protesters rushed the catwalk during yesterday’s finale of Germany’s Next Top Model TV show. Host Klum was onstage with the finalists when the women from the German feminist group Femen burst onto the set, one with “Heidi Horror Picture Show” written across her nude chest. Security quickly removed the women and Klum reportedly remained calm throughout. The group explained why it took the action on its Facebook page. “FEMEN regards the fashion industry as an element of pimp business and has consistently opposed the commercialization of the female body”, the statement reads in part. Germany’s Next Top Model is based on America’s Next Top Model reality series which gives women a chance to launch their career in the modeling industry. The German version launched in 2006.
Topless Protesters Crash Finale Of ‘Germany’s Next Top Model’ With Heidi Klum
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance