Lucky Guy, the Nora Ephron-penned play about Pulitzer Prize–winning newspaper reporter Mike McAlary, has recouped its $3.6 million capitalization eight weeks into its limited run. The play, directed by George C Wolfe and starring Tom Hanks, just got six Tony Award noms, including Best Play and Best Performance By An Actor In A Play, for Hanks.
Tom Hanks- Nora Ephron Play ‘Lucky Guy’ Recoups
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Film News
- Influential Appoints Entertainment Media Executive Andrew Pelosi Chief Business Officer
- AMP & ICM Launch Sales On ‘Still/Born’ Duo’s Horror ‘Z’, Starring ‘Bates Motel’ Actress Keegan Connor Tracy…
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Roadside Attractions Acquires U.S. Rights To Tim Tebow’s ‘Run The Race’; CineTel Lands Int’l Distro Rights To ‘We Are Boats…
- ‘Flash’ Film Far From Fast: DC Hero’s Solo Movie On Pace For 2021 Release
- Lionsgate In Talks For Jay Roach’s Roger Ailes Project