After keeping mum on reports that it was taking in docu-reality series Who Do You Think You Are for the past nine months, TLC now officially announced that it has ordered eight new hour-long episodes of the Emmy-nominated series, which was cancelled by NBC after three cycles. Production is underway for a July 23 premiere. Celebrities who will be featured on the new season include Christina Applegate, Cindy Crawford, Zooey Deschanel, and Chris O’Donnell. The series, produced by Shed Media U.S. and Is or Isn’t Entertainment, reveals celebrities’ ancestry.
TLC Confirms Pickup Of ‘Who Do You Think You Are’
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
'Venom' Courses To $378M WW; 'Star Is Born' Tops $135M; 'First Man' Begins Offshore Journey - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Hollywood Game Night’ Heads To The UK After Viacom’s Channel 5 Picks Up NBC Entertainment Format
- Netflix & BBC One Board Three-Part ‘Dracula’ Series From ‘Sherlock’ Creators
- Martin Freeman & Imelda Staunton To Star In ITV Crime Drama ‘A Confession’
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Creator Julian Fellowes Developing Royal Drama With Simon Cowell’s Syco
- Beta, Wildside, Israeli Trio Team On Drama ‘German Moon’ About NASA Space Mission
- Syco & Fremantle Look To Replicate 'Got Talent's Global Success With 'The Greatest Dancer' – Mipcom