After keeping mum on reports that it was taking in docu-reality series Who Do You Think You Are for the past nine months, TLC now officially announced that it has ordered eight new hour-long episodes of the Emmy-nominated series, which was cancelled by NBC after three cycles. Production is underway for a July 23 premiere. Celebrities who will be featured on the new season include Christina Applegate, Cindy Crawford, Zooey Deschanel, and Chris O’Donnell. The series, produced by Shed Media U.S. and Is or Isn’t Entertainment, reveals celebrities’ ancestry.
TLC Confirms Pickup Of ‘Who Do You Think You Are’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
How Warner Bros. Tore Up B.O. Projections & Audaciously Sold 'Meg' As A Horror Comedy For A $44.5M Weekend Win
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Composer Talks Traditional Japanese Sound For Shogun World & New Themes For ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season…
- NBC Buys Music Drama From ‘Nashville’ Alums, Milo Ventimiglia & Craig Brewer
- ‘One Day At A Time’: India de Beaufort & Alex Quijano To Recur In Season 3
- Stormy Daniels NOT In British ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Reportedly Pulls Out At The Last Minute
- Donald Trump “Threats” Won’t Stop Omarosa’s ‘Unhinged’, Publisher Says
- ‘America's Got Talent’ Tops Viewers, ‘Big Brother’ Wins Demo