EXCLUSIVE: Adam Brody is set for the sequel Think Like A Man Too. His character Isaac is a former frat brother of Kevin Hart’s Cedric who shows up and, to everyone’s surprise, is white. The movie, like the first 2012 Screen Gems film, is based on Steve Harvey’s bestselling relationships book Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. Keith Merryman and David A. Newman, who penned the original, are writing the sequel, which is due out June 20, 2014 from Sony Pictures. Before then, former The O.C. star Brody will be seen in the upcoming Lovelace with Amanda Seyfried, Peter Sarsgaard and James Franco. After its debut at the Sundance Film Festival this year and getting picked up by Radius-TWC soon afterward, the Linda Lovelace biopic is scheduled to come out later this year. Brody plays Lovelace’s Deep Throat co-star Harry Reems in the film. Additionally, Brody is also in Neil LaBute’s Some Girls, Fox Searchlight’s Baggage Claim and the comedy Life Partners. He is repped by UTA.
Screen Gems’ ‘Think Like A Man Too’ Adds Adam Brody
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Still Loud With $147M+ – Early Sunday AM Update
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…