Spike TV has greenlit 20 more episodes its popular original series Bar Rescue for a fall premiere. Bar Rescue features bar and nightlife expert Jon Taffer as he tries to help give failing establishments one last chance to transform themselves into profitable businesses. The series’ third season which premiered on Sunday, February 10, averaged 1.8 million viewers, its highest ever, and improved the timeslot by +282% with Adults 18-34 and +195% with Adults 18-49. The series drew a franchise-high 2.2 million viewers on April 7. Bar Rescue is produced by Eyeworks USA and Executive Producers JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson Brant Pinvidic, DJ Nurre, Tim Warren and Jon Taffer.
Spike TV’s ‘Bar Rescue’ Gets 20-Episode Order
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
Latest TV News
- ‘NBC Nightly News’ Covers Megyn Kelly Blackface Controversy Adding It’s Not Her First Time Under Fire For…
- Jim Sturgess To Star In Apple's Hilde Lysiak Series
- Roy Moore-Sacha Baron Case: Showtime Files Motion For Venue Change
- CBS Buys Pakistani-American Family Comedy ‘Amerikhans’ From ‘Man With A Plan’ Duo, Imagine…
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Babou Ceesay & ‘Humans' Jill Halfpenny To Star In BBC Drama…
- Pixar Co-Founder Ed Catmull To Retire