Sony Pictures Releasing International will distribute Stalingrad in Russia, with a date to be set. The first Russian-made feature to go out in IMAX 3D is an epic love story set during the devastating WWII battle for Stalingrad that lasted more than six months and ended with the German army surrendering in 1943. Machete Kills‘ Alexander Rodnyansky produces with Sergey Melkumov for Non-Stop Production and Dmitry Rudovsky for Art Pictures. Inhabited Island helmer Fedor Bondarchuk directs from a script by Iliya Tilkin and Sergey Snezhkin. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: Sony’s 3D War Drama ‘Stalingrad’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest Film News
- BFI Deputy Head Of Press Emma Hewitt Joins BBC Films To Head Up Communications
- Broadway’s ‘Pretty Woman’ Musical: All Dressed Up With No Place To Go – Review
- IATSE President Accuses Editors Guild Leader Of Violating Federal Labor Law
- John Landis, Who Directed Aretha Franklin’s Only Two Movies, Remembers Her ‘Blues Brothers’ Turns
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s ‘Here And Now’ To Hit Theaters In November In AMBI & Paramount Deal
- Bankruptcy Court OKs Sale Of Relativity Media To UltraV Holdings