Saturday Night Live with host Zach Galifianakis and musical guest Of Monsters and Men last night averaged a 4.4/11 in metered-market households and a 2.5/12 among adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters. That was down 4% in households and 11% in 18-49 from SNL‘s last original hosted by Vince Vaughn. Earlier last night on NBC, Smash (0.5/2 in 18-49, 2.3 million viewers) hit a four-week high in 18-49 and delivered its biggest audience to date on Saturday.
‘SNL’ Ratings Slip With Zach Galifianakis
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
Latest TV News
- Netflix Bolsters UK Non-Scripted Team With Hire Of Ex-Channel 4 Exec Lucy Leveugle
- ‘Train Man’ U.S. Musical Adaptation In Works By ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ Duo; Adam Shankman To Direct…
- ‘The Cry’ Producer Eyes Helen Fitzgerald Follow-Up After Ratings Success Of Jenna Coleman-Fronted BBC Drama…
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn: “Is Donald Trump President Here Too?”
- Influential Appoints Entertainment Media Executive Andrew Pelosi Chief Business Officer
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’s Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play ‘Dot…