Entertainment One Films International managing director Sally Caplan is stepping down from her post and will leave the company at the end of May. She’s moving on to focus on production. Caplan has been with eOne since November 2011, establishing the sales arm’s UK office. The team has handled international rights on such films as Beasts Of The Southern Wild, Animal Kingdom and the upcoming Maps To The Stars from David Cronenberg and Atom Egoyan’s Queen Of The Night. EOne Films International EVP Charlotte Mickie and head of sales Charlotte Van Weede will take over Caplan’s responsibilities for an interim period following her departure.
Sally Caplan To Exit EOne Films International
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Film News
- Influential Appoints Entertainment Media Executive Andrew Pelosi Chief Business Officer
- AMP & ICM Launch Sales On ‘Still/Born’ Duo’s Horror ‘Z’, Starring ‘Bates Motel’ Actress Keegan Connor Tracy…
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Roadside Attractions Acquires U.S. Rights To Tim Tebow’s ‘Run The Race’; CineTel Lands Int’l Distro Rights To ‘We Are Boats…
- ‘Flash’ Film Far From Fast: DC Hero’s Solo Movie On Pace For 2021 Release
- Lionsgate In Talks For Jay Roach’s Roger Ailes Project