Disney is in negotiations with Robert Schwentke to direct The Finest Hours. Jim Whitaker and Dorothy Aufiero are producing. Paul Tamasy and Eric Johnson adapted the novel written by Casey Sherman and Michael J Tougias. Logline: In 1952 the Coast Guard attempts a dramatic rescue after two oil tankers collide off the coast of Cape Cod.
Robert Schwentke In Talks To Helm ‘The Finest Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Latest Film News
- ‘Divine Love’: First Trailer For Sundance & Berlin Drama From ‘Neon Bull’ Director Gabriel Mascaro
- Alibaba Strikes $100M Huayi Film Deal; 90,000 Sign Petition Against Oscar Nomination For ‘Detained’ — Global…
- ‘Raging Bull’ & ‘Goodfellas’ Editor Thelma Schoonmaker To Receive BAFTA Fellowship
- CAA Signs ‘Destroyer’ Actor Shamier Anderson
- Fuse Books Premiere Dates For Three Documentaries, Sets First Title In Fuse Films Series
- A24 Lands NA Rights To ‘The Souvenir’ Sequel As First Film Is Poised For Sunday Sundance Premiere