EXCLUSIVE: Robert Patrick will play Alex Pettyfer’s father in Endless Love, the Universal Pictures remake being directed by Shana Feste. Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde are starring. Scott Stuber and Pamela Abdy of Bluegrass Films and Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage from Fake Empire are producing, with Tracy Falco executive producer. Patrick is filming Season 6 of HBO’s True Blood, and his recent big-screen credits include Universal’s Identity Thief. He’s next up playing Amanda Seyfried’s father in Radius-TWC’s Linda Lovelace biopic Lovelace. Patrick is repped by Gersh and Coronel Group.
Robert Patrick Cast In ‘Endless Love’ Remake
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
How Warner Bros. Tore Up B.O. Projections & Audaciously Sold 'Meg' As A Horror Comedy For A $44.5M Weekend Win
Latest Film News
- John Landis, Who Directed Aretha Franklin’s Only Two Movies, Remembers Her ‘Blues Brothers’ Turns
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s ‘Here And Now’ To Hit Theaters In November In AMBI & Paramount Deal
- Bankruptcy Court OKs Sale Of Relativity Media To UltraV Holdings
- Imagine Entertainment Ups Karen Lunder To Head Film Development & Production
- ‘Mulan’ Writing Duo Lauren Hynek And Elizabeth Martin Ink With APA
- Hot ‘Cherry’ Book Auction Handcuffed Because Imprisoned Author Has Run Short Of Phone Call Minutes