Summit Entertainment has hired Red and Red 2 writers Jon Hoeber & Erich Hoeber to write Red 3. Red 2 opens July 19 and returns Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren and John Malkovich among others. The screenwriting brothers’ recent credits include Battleship.
‘Red’ Scribes Re-Sign For Third Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, 'Picnic At Hanging Rock' Actress Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Latest Film News
- ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’ & ‘Titans’ Star Brenton Thwaites, ‘Picnic At Hanging Rock’ Actress Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic ‘I Met…
- BAFTA Awards For Sue Bruce-Smith, Roger Pratt; ‘Harry Potter’ Production Designer Prize; FDA Chief Exits…
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International…
- PGA Gives ‘Green Book’ Another Big Win But There Still Is No Real Front Runner – And Who In Their Right Mind Wants To…
- With Tuesday’s Oscar Nominations, Will Academy Officials Finally Leave The Bunker?
- 'Who Will Write Our History' Tops Slow Pack of Debuts; 'Free Solo' at $13.1M: Specialty Box Office – Update