Open Road Films is teaming with XLrator Media to market and sell XLrator Media titles to pay TV and free television outlets and select S-VOD carriers. The deal was announced today by Open Road CEO Tom Ortenberg and XLrator Media CEO Barry Gordon. Independent genre films released by XLrator Media include Ironclad, John Carpenter’s The War, Bunraku, 96 Minutes, Assassin’s Bullet, and newly-released Storm Surfers 3D. The deal was negotiated on behalf of Open Road Films by Ortenberg and Elliott Kleinberg, General Counsel and EVP of Operations and Business Affairs. Gordon and General Counsel Michel Urich negotiated on behalf of XLrator Media.
Open Road Films & XLrator Media Partnering On TV Sales Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
'Venom' Courses To $378M WW; 'Star Is Born' Tops $135M; 'First Man' Begins Offshore Journey - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi’s Disappearance: “The Timing Couldn’t Have Been Worse”…
- ‘Venom’ Courses To $378M WW; ‘Star Is Born’ Tops $135M; ‘First Man’ Begins Offshore Journey – International…
- What Do Words Cost? For ‘First Man,’ Perhaps, Quite A Lot
- 'Beautiful Boy' Tops Not-So-Hot Weekend; 'Free Solo' Over $2.1M: Specialty Box Office
- The Russo Brothers Wrap ‘Avengers 4’ With Glowing Mystery Photo
- ‘Beautiful Boy’, ‘Cold War’ & ‘Suspiria’: Humanity’s Resilience Shines Strong In Amazon’s Awards Slate – The…