MSNBC had to issue another mea culpa, this time for using footage of VP Joe Biden talking about Americans killed in Benghazi out of context in a segment on gun control. The Cycle host Toure made an on-air apology yesterday on behalf of the network, reports Politico. “Quick note, earlier today on MSNBC, we played a soundbite from the Vice President in which we stated he was speaking about gun control”, he said. “The Vice President was actually speaking about Benghazi. It was a producer error. MSNBC regrets the error”.
MSNBC Apologizes For Latest On-Air Error
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance