Anna Nicole, which tells the rags to riches story of late Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith, will premiere on Saturday, June 29, at 8 PM, Lifetime announced today. Agnes Bruckner stars as Anna Nicole, alongside Martin Landau, Virginia Madsen, Adam Goldberg and Cary Elwes. Craig Zadan, Neil Meron and Judith Verno executive produced the film which follows the swift rise and fall of Vickie Lynn Hogan (Bruckner), a Texas high school dropout and single mother with dreams of a better life. The biopic explores the sordid details that created Smith’s infamous persona, from stardom to her untimely death from a fatal combination of pills. Madsen portrays Anna’s mother Virgie, Goldberg is Anna’s lawyer, Howard K. Stern; Elwes plays Marshall’s son, E. Pierce; and Graham Patrick Martin (Two And A Half Men) stars as Anna Nicole’s son, Daniel. Mary Harron directed from a screenplay by John Rice and Joe Batteer. Anna Nicole is executive produced by Verno’s Peace Out Productions and Zadan and Meron’s Storyline Entertainment in association with Sony Pictures Television.
Lifetime’s Anna Nicole Smith Biopic To Debut June 29
What's Hot on Deadline
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees…
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”
- ‘Othello’ Review: Chukwudi Iwuji, Corey Stoll & No Gimmicks In Central Park
- Stephen Colbert: “Potent Tool” Stephen Miller Calls Baby-Snatching Immigration Policy A Potent Tool
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Gaslighting America With Claims His Baby Snatching Immigration Policy Is Democrats’ Doing