The Indianapolis 500 will be broadcast Sunday on ABC. But this DreamWorks Animation toon’s 2nd phase trailer waits what seems like an interminable time for the tie-in. David Soren writes and directs Turbo about a snail that feels the need for speed. Scripted with Darren Lemke and Robert D. Siegel, its voice cast includes Ryan Reynolds, Paul Giamatti, Michael Pena, Bill Hader, Richard Jenkins, Ken Jeong, Michelle Rodriguez, Maya Rudolph, Snoop Dogg, and Samuel L. Jackson. The Fox release opens July 19th:
Latest ‘Turbo’ Trailer Tied To Indy 500 Race
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest Film News
- Sue Naegle Upped To Chief Content Officer At Annapurna
- Charles Burnett To Direct Slavery-Escape Pic ‘Steal Away’ For Amazon
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Producer Boosts Action Slate With Ethan Hawke’s ‘Tesla’ Revving
- Michael Jackson ‘Leaving Neverland’ Docu Threats Have Sundance & Police Anxious
- Danny Gabai Promoted To Head Of Vice Studios
- Michael B. Jordan’s Outlier Set In Warner Bros First Look