EXCLUSIVE: After directing Vince Vaughn as a sperm-prolific donor who fathers hundreds of kids in the upcoming DreamWorks comedy Delivery Man, Ken Scott is in early talks to once again team with Vaughn. He’s in talks to helm Business Trip, a Steve Conrad-scripted comedy that New Regency is financing and will distribute worldwide through Fox. Escape Artists’ principals Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Steve Tisch are the producers. They’re keeping the log line under wraps, but the intention is to start production early this fall. Vaughn is about to open opposite Owen Wilson in The Internship, and both he and Scott (who’s best known for the 2011 pic Starbuck) are repped by CAA.
Ken Scott In Talks To Re-Team With Vince Vaughn In ‘Business Trip’
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
Latest Film News
- Eden Brolin Joins Vince Vaughn In ‘Arkansas’; Fox’s ‘Ready or Not’ Adds Elyse Levesque
- Seville International Selling Spain’s ‘Advantages Of Traveling By Train’; Myriad Boards SXSW Pic ‘Fast Color’…
- Pixar Co-Founder Ed Catmull To Retire
- ‘The Reckoning: Hollywood’s Worst Kept Secret’ Trailer: Docu Details Sexual Misconduct And Abuse Of Power
- Bryce Dallas Howard Directs Docu ‘Dads’ For Imagine
- Fox Film Executive Daria Cercek Jumps To New Line