EXCLUSIVE: Jordana Brewster has joined the cast of Darko Entertainment’s dark comedy North Of Hell, and indie which stars Patrick Wilson and Katherine Heigl as a successful businessman and a sociopathic, bi-polar, obsessive-compulsive wife who controls everything in his life. Brewster will play a sexy hire at Wilson’s character’s work who seduces and blackmails him, threatening to go to his wife with their affair. The pic is slated to begin production this month in New Orleans. Anthony Burns wrote and is directing, with Burns, Sean McKittrick and Jeff Culotta of Darko producing with AJ Buckley. Darko is financing. Brewster, repped by CAA and Principal Entertainment, is currently promoting Fast & Furious 6 which comes out May 24, and she also stars on TNT’s Dallas, which just received a third-season renewal.
Jordana Brewster’s Next Destination ‘North Of Hell’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Still Loud With $147M+ – Early Sunday AM Update
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…