Last year ICM Partners restructured and created a new Digital Strategy Division to forge new business and investments in the digital and tech sectors. Today the agency announced the hiring of Sarah Early and Matthew Murray, who will both join the digital team led by Keyvan Peymani. They’ll focus on digital marketing, social media, and interactive entertainment based out of the LA office. Madison Wojciechowski has also come aboard ICM’s Global Branded Entertainment Department working under Carol Goll.
ICM Adds Trio To Digital Strategy, Global Branded Entertainment Teams
What's Hot on Deadline
Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Tells Fox News He Was A Virgin At Time Of Alleged Sexual Assault/Misconduct
Latest Film News
- Fox Searchlight Lands Two Short Films From Toronto, Sets Oscar-Qualifying Runs
- Hillary Clinton’s Upcoming TV Project Provokes More Negative Reaction Than Obamas’ Netflix Deal
- Katee Sackhoff-Starrer ‘Girl Flu’, Pongalo’s First Original Film, Launches On Streaming Service
- Teyonah Parris, Jahi Winston To Star In ’12 O'Clock Boys’; Angel Manuel Soto Directing Film From Sony & Overbrook
- Mel Gibson To Co-Write & Direct ‘Wild Bunch’ Remake At Warner Bros.
- Katie Holmes & Josh Lucas Pic ‘The Secret’ Gets Backing From Tri-G, Savvy Media & Shine Box Ahead Of New Orleans…