An insider tells me that, at the most recent and always secret Academy Of Motion Pictures Arts & Sciences‘ Board Of Governors meeting, president Hawk Koch “went around the room asking if ‘anybody is friends with Nikki Finke?’ before beginning”. Gotta say, Hawk made my day.
Hey, Academy, I Was Hiding Under The Rug
What's Hot on Deadline
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest Awardsline News
- Oscars: France Selects ‘Memoir Of War’ For Foreign Language Submission
- ‘Vox Lux’ To Strike A Chord This Awards Season As NEON Sets December Release For Natalie Portman-Jude Law…
- 1960s-Era Music Docu ‘Echo In The Canyon’ World Premiere Opens Los Angeles Film Festival In High Style On…
- Nicole Kidman, Alfonso Cuarón & Many More Set For Deadline’s The Contenders London Event
- Casting Society Announces Artios Award Nominees: ‘Game Of Thrones’, ‘The Deuce’, Broadway’s ‘Carousel…
- Denmark’s ‘The Guilty’, A Sundance Winner, Submitted For Oscar Race