CBS and The Recording Academy announced dates for the next two Grammy Awards. The 56th annual Grammys are set for Sunday, January 26, 2014 at Staples Center, and the 57th Grammys will be February 8, 2015. This year’s awards show February 10 pulled in 28.37 million viewers and a 10.1 rating in the 18-49 demo. That was the second-best audience total since 1993 and came a year after the second-highest viewership ever in the wake of Whitney Houston’s death the night before the awards show.
CBS Sets Next Grammys For Jan. 26, 2014
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Latest Awardsline News
- SAG Awards Reveals First List Of Presenters: The Stars Of The Films Up For Best Ensemble Cast
- César Nominations: Jacques Audiard’s ‘Sisters Brothers’ Rustles Up Nine – List
- Viggo Mortensen Reflects On The Twists & Turns Of His ‘Green Book’ Journey As He Preps His Directorial Debut
- Oscar Nominee Reactions: Rami Malek, Willem Dafoe, Rachel Weisz, Adam McKay & Many More
- Costume Designer Sandy Powell’s Risk-Taking Pays Off With Pair Of Oscar Nominations For ‘The Favourite’ & ‘Mary Poppins Returns…
- ‘RBG’ Oscar Nomination Tops One Wild Year For Ruth Bader Ginsburg