It is not a huge bump (8% to 1.3/5 in 18-49, even with the show’s finale last year), but anything helps in complicated negotiations. That is what NBC and Community producer Sony TV are currently going through. The talks include five projects: Community, which looks hopeful for another, possibly shorter and possibly final, cycle; white-hot drama pilot Blacklist and comedy pilot Welcome To The Family, both of which look very good for a pickup; medical drama pilot Night Shift; and comedy pilot Brenda Forever, which is out of contention for fall but there is a possibility for a reshoot.
Good Timing: ‘Community’ Finale Ticks Up In The Ratings Amidst Renewal Negotiations
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest TV News
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border