Disney announced today that the release date for DreamWorks’ Wikileaks movie The Fifth Estate has moved to October 11, more than a month earlier than its initial November 15 date. And Delivery Man has moved to November 22 from its initial date of October 4. With the shift, Fifth Estate avoids Paramount’s The Wolf Of Wall Street, Fox’s thriller The Counselor and Universal’s comedy/drama The Best Man Holiday and faces Sony/Columbia’s drama Captain Phillips, Fox’s horror pic Haunts and Film District’s thriller Old Boy. Delivery Man now goes up against Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Paramount’s Nebraska.
DreamWorks’ ‘Fifth Estate’ Release Date Shifts Month; ‘Delivery Man’ Moved To Nov.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse’ Snares China Date As Hollywood Packs Year-End
- Jay Roach’s Untitled Roger Ailes Movie: Nazanin Boniadi To Play Former Fox News Reporter Rudi Bakhtiar
- Vin Diesel-Led ‘xXx 4’ Adds ‘The Green Hornet’s Jay Chou
- Zackary Momoh Joins ‘Doctor Sleep’; Ben Affleck’s ‘Torrance’ Film Cast Rachael Carpani
- Confronting Fairy Tale Tropes, ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’ Directors Examine A Friendship In Flux Within A Whole…
- Alessandro Nivola In Talks For Lead Role In 'Sopranos' Prequel Movie