Disney announced today that the release date for DreamWorks’ Wikileaks movie The Fifth Estate has moved to October 11, more than a month earlier than its initial November 15 date. And Delivery Man has moved to November 22 from its initial date of October 4. With the shift, Fifth Estate avoids Paramount’s The Wolf Of Wall Street, Fox’s thriller The Counselor and Universal’s comedy/drama The Best Man Holiday and faces Sony/Columbia’s drama Captain Phillips, Fox’s horror pic Haunts and Film District’s thriller Old Boy. Delivery Man now goes up against Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Paramount’s Nebraska.
DreamWorks’ ‘Fifth Estate’ Release Date Shifts Month; ‘Delivery Man’ Moved To Nov.
What's Hot on Deadline
Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From 'Wonder Woman's Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Latest Film News
- ‘Bond 25’ Gets Cary Joji Fukunaga As New Director For 007 Daniel Craig
- David Zayas Cast in Paramount’s ‘Body Cam’; ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Adds Lee Majdoub
- Bruce Greenwood Boards ‘The Shining’ Sequel ‘Doctor Sleep’
- Will Packer Productions Names James F. Lopez President Prior To ‘Night School’ Debut; Update On ‘Girls Trip 2’…
- James Wan Producing Feature Take On SXSW Horror Short ‘Milk’ For New Line
- Zach Braff Joins Christopher Walken & Christina Ricci In ‘Percy’