With Showtime’s Dexter ending its eight-season run, series’ executive producer Tim Schlattmann is segueing to development with a two-script deal at Warner Bros. One project will be on the broadcast side through Warner Bros TV and one in cable through Warner Horizon TV. Schlattmann, repped by CAA, Circle of Confusion and Stuart Rosenthal, has been on Dexter from the start, working his way through the ranks to executive producer. Nebraska-born and raised, Schlattmann, a former radio disc jockey and college professor, garnered a WGA Award nomination for the Dexter episode entitled “The Dark Defender”. His other series credits include Roseanne, Get Real and Smallville.
‘Dexter’ Exec Producer Tim Schlattmann Inks Development Deal With Warner Bros TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- ‘The Real World’ Heads To Facebook Watch After Landmark Deal With MTV Studios & Bunim/Murray
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump “Horseface” Tweet: “Are We 100% Sure He Knows He’s The President?”
- YouTube Restored After Lengthy Worldwide Outage – Update
- Stephen Colbert Explains How “Horse’s Ass” Came To Call Stormy Daniels “Horseface”
- 'This Is Us' Michael Angarano: Jack's Brother's Death Will Be Surprisingly “Dark and Sad"
- What Would Netflix Do Without ‘Friends?’