With Showtime’s Dexter ending its eight-season run, series’ executive producer Tim Schlattmann is segueing to development with a two-script deal at Warner Bros. One project will be on the broadcast side through Warner Bros TV and one in cable through Warner Horizon TV. Schlattmann, repped by CAA, Circle of Confusion and Stuart Rosenthal, has been on Dexter from the start, working his way through the ranks to executive producer. Nebraska-born and raised, Schlattmann, a former radio disc jockey and college professor, garnered a WGA Award nomination for the Dexter episode entitled “The Dark Defender”. His other series credits include Roseanne, Get Real and Smallville.
‘Dexter’ Exec Producer Tim Schlattmann Inks Development Deal With Warner Bros TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance