Worldview Entertainment has grabbed U.S. rights from Wild Bunch to the Arnaud Desplechin-directed drama Jimmy P, which stars Benicio Del Toro and makes its debut in competition at Cannes. CAA repped Worldview in the deal, and the financier/producer will partner on the film with a U.S. distributor. That gives Worldview three titles at Cannes with the James Gray-directed The Immigrant and the Guillaume Canet-directed Blood Ties also in the mix.
Cannes: Worldview Acquires Domestic Rights To Competition Title ‘Jimmy P’ With Benicio Del Toro
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
Latest Film News
- Eden Brolin Joins Vince Vaughn In ‘Arkansas’; Fox’s ‘Ready or Not’ Adds Elyse Levesque
- Seville International Selling Spain’s ‘Advantages Of Traveling By Train’; Myriad Boards SXSW Pic ‘Fast Color’ – AFM…
- Pixar Co-Founder Ed Catmull To Retire
- ‘The Reckoning: Hollywood’s Worst Kept Secret’ Trailer: Docu Details Sexual Misconduct And Abuse Of Power
- Bryce Dallas Howard Directs Docu ‘Dads’ For Imagine
- Fox Film Executive Daria Cercek Jumps To New Line