Metallica: Through The Never was the first release set by Bob and Jeanne Berney when they rebooted Picturehouse in January. Exclusive Media has now boarded international sales on the film from Predators and Kontroll director Nimród Antal. The 3D concert/suspense pic features band members Lars Ulrich (here in Cannes this week), James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo along with Chronicle‘s Dane DeHaan as a crew member whose life is turned on its head during a show. Charlotte Huggins produces. Metallica: Through The Never rolls out for a one-week IMAX run in North America on September 27 and expands October 4.
Cannes: Exclusive Media Rocks With ‘Metallica: Through The Never’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power': Michael J. Ferguson Upped To Series Regular For Season 6; Cynthia Addai-Robinson Joins As New Regular
Latest Film News
- Event Cinema Distributor Trafalgar Grows U.S. Footprint Via Tech Installation Deals
- Vue International Puts Saudi Arabia Plans On Hold In Wake Of Khashoggi Scandal
- Japan’s Naomi Kawase Game To Direct Official Tokyo 2020 Olympics Film
- ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Moves Back To November 2019, Cuffing Former ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Slot
- Netflix’s Use Of Artwork Personalization Attracts Online Criticism
- Ray Liotta, Ken Jeong, Adrien Brody, Travis Fimmel & More Round Out Cast For Charlie Day's 'El Tonto'