Expanding into comedic family reality series has been a priority for A&E Network. Now the network behind Duck Dynasty has greenlighted new nonfiction series Modern Dads. The project, which has received an order for eight half-hour episodes, revolves around four stay-at-home dads in Austin. It follows their exploits as they navigate manhood. juggling the requirements and social expectations of being both a “modern man” and “modern dad”. Sirens Media is producing, with Rebecca Toth Diefenbach, Valerie Haselton Drescher, Jen Mayer Kulp, Lucilla D’Agostino and Adam Paul executive producing.
A&E Orders Reality Series About Stay At Home Dads
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
Latest TV News
- ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ Owner Banijay Eyes Scale & Drama Push As Endemol Shine Rumors Swirl…
- Fox Orders ‘Big Bounce Battle’ Trampoline Obstacle Course Reality Series
- Patriots Snap Chiefs’ Winning Streak As ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Rise
- CBS News Adds Streaming-Video Live Morning Program On CBSN
- ‘The Imitation Game's Matthew Beard To Star In Adaptation Of ‘Vienna Blood’ From ‘Deep State’ Producer Endor…
- ‘Pennyworth’: Jack Bannon To Star In Title Alfred Role On Epix’s Batman Prequel