UPDATED: As it is navigating its way into reality series, USA Network didn’t have any particular expectations for its first unscripted series in a long time, the aspirational The Moment. It got off to a soft start, and its third airing last night drew 950,000 total viewers and 249,000 adults 18-49. As a result, The Moment is being moved to Fridays, while USA brass stress that they remain committed to the unscripted genre.
USA Network’s Reality Series ‘The Moment’ Moved To Fridays After Slow Start
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
Latest TV News
- Netflix Cancels ‘Narcos: Mexico’ Red Carpet Due To Los Angeles Wildfires
- ‘X-Men: First Class’ Co-Producer Jason Taylor Joins Futurism Studios As President Of Production
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Day Special Set On BBC America
- ‘Nobody’s Princess’ Musical Comedy In Works At the CW From ‘Life Sentence’ Creators, ‘First Date’ Duo…
- Tamir Muhammad Launches Production Company, Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros.
- ‘Jack Reacher’ TV Series In The Works