UPDATED: As it is navigating its way into reality series, USA Network didn’t have any particular expectations for its first unscripted series in a long time, the aspirational The Moment. It got off to a soft start, and its third airing last night drew 950,000 total viewers and 249,000 adults 18-49. As a result, The Moment is being moved to Fridays, while USA brass stress that they remain committed to the unscripted genre.
USA Network’s Reality Series ‘The Moment’ Moved To Fridays After Slow Start
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- Writers Guild Awards Live Blog: Follow The Ceremonies On Both Coasts
- Jussie Smollett Still Hasn’t Talked To Cops Again About Attack & “Developments”
- Writers Guild Awards 2019 Winners List – Updating Live
- Colin Kaepernick May Soon Sign With An NFL Team: Mark Geragos
- 50 Cent Threatened By NYPD Commander: “Shoot Him On Sight”
- SNL: Don Cheadle Tweaks Trump With A Hockey Jersey