Kim Mordaunt’s The Rocket added the Heineken Audience Award for best narrative to its previously-won jury awards Saturday at the Tribeca Film Fest. At Thursday’s awards the Laos-set pic nabbed Best Narrative Feature and Best Actor honors for young star Sitthiphon Disamoe. Meanwhile, Linda Bloodworth Thomason’s marriage inequality docu Bridegroom won the nonfiction Audience Award as the 12th annual Tribeca Film Fest founded by Robert De Niro, Jane Rosenthal, and Craig Hatkoff came to a close. Both Audience Awards come with a $25,000 cash prize and screen again on Sunday.
‘The Rocket’, ‘Bridegroom’ Nab 2013 Tribeca Audience Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest Film News
- AMPAS Governors Awards Red Carpet Limited Because Of California Wildfires
- Notes On The Season: Oscar Race’s Crazy Weekend; ‘Mary’s’ Two Queen Contenders; Indie Spirits Go…
- William Goldman: Photo Gallery Of A Screenwriting Legend’s Greatest Hits
- Comedian Nikki Glaser Signs With UTA
- Fresh Face: Thomasin McKenzie Blazes A Trail With ‘Leave No Trace’
- ‘Be Natural’ Acquired By Zeitgeist Films & Kino Lorber; Docu About Alice Guy-Blaché Screened At Cannes…