The History 10-part miniseries The Bible sold more than 525,000 units in its first week on shelves, already establishing itself as the best-selling mini of all time on Blu-ray and DVD and the best-selling TV on DVD offering in five years. The sales strength extended to digital, with the 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment title ranking No. 1 on iTunes, Amazon, VUDU, Xbox, PlayStation, CinemaNow, and GooglePlay. The multimedia push already includes a companion book from producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey. The Bible series is produced for History by Lightworkers Media and Hearst Entertainment & Syndication and distributed by One Three Media.
‘The Bible’ Opens Big On Home Vid
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest TV News
- CBS Finally Schedules Long-Delayed Shareholder Meeting, Sets Vote On New Board Members
- Joey Diaz Sitcom Among 2 Comedies In Works At Fox From Lionsgate & 3 Arts
- ABC Shakeup: Channing Dungey Exits As Entertainment President, Karey Burke To Replace Her
- Hulu Orders ‘Sweet Tooth’ Pilot Based On Comic From Team Downey & Jim Mickle
- Donald Trump Again Blames “Management” For California Wildfires On Eve Of Visit
- Olivia De Havilland Battles “False Words” Of FX’s ‘Feud’ In SCOTUS Clash – Update