The History 10-part miniseries The Bible sold more than 525,000 units in its first week on shelves, already establishing itself as the best-selling mini of all time on Blu-ray and DVD and the best-selling TV on DVD offering in five years. The sales strength extended to digital, with the 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment title ranking No. 1 on iTunes, Amazon, VUDU, Xbox, PlayStation, CinemaNow, and GooglePlay. The multimedia push already includes a companion book from producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey. The Bible series is produced for History by Lightworkers Media and Hearst Entertainment & Syndication and distributed by One Three Media.
‘The Bible’ Opens Big On Home Vid
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel