Sundance Channel is looking to give its first wholly-owned scripted production, series Rectify, extra exposure. Following the April 22 two-episode premiere on Sundance Channel, the first hourlong episode will be rebroadcast on sister network AMC on Sunday, April 28, immediately after a new episode of Mad Men. Rectify was created and written by Ray McKinnon and executive produced by Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein, executive producers on AMC’s Breaking Bad. As part of the increased cross-pollination between the channels, AMC recently opted to have repeats of Seasons 1-4 of Breaking Bad air on Sundance.
Sundance Channel’s ‘Rectify’ Premiere To Encore On AMC
What's Hot on Deadline
'Aquaman' First Day Ticket Sales Robust: Atom Hits 24-Hour Record; DC Superhero Pic Beating 'Venom' On Fandango
Donald Trump Teases White House Correspondents' Dinner Attendance After Saying Michelle Wolf "Bombed" Last Year
'Ralph Breaks The Internet' Takes $3.8M Besting 'Coco' & 'Moana'; MGM's 'Creed II' Knocks Out $3.7M -- Tuesday Night Previews
Jay Roach's Untitled Roger Ailes Movie: Nazanin Boniadi To Play Former Fox News Reporter Rudi Bakhtiar
'Iron Fist' Actor Sacha Dhawan And 'Bounty Hunters' Actress Charity Wakefield Join Hulu's 'The Great'
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert On Trump Covering For A Murderer: Maybe He Did, Maybe He Didn’t
- Accountants To Examine Records Of ‘Vikings’ & ‘The Tudors’ Producers Who Deny Claim They Diverted Up…
- ‘Iron Fist’ Actor Sacha Dhawan And ‘Bounty Hunters’ Actress Charity Wakefield Join Hulu’s ‘The Great…
- RTL Deutschland CEO Anke Schäferkordt To Leave German Media Group After 27 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Hires Sky Exec Holly Comiskey As Country Manager For UK & Ireland
- ‘LA92’ Producer Lightbox Scores California-Set Netflix True Crime Doc Series ‘Murder Mountain’