Sundance Channel is looking to give its first wholly-owned scripted production, series Rectify, extra exposure. Following the April 22 two-episode premiere on Sundance Channel, the first hourlong episode will be rebroadcast on sister network AMC on Sunday, April 28, immediately after a new episode of Mad Men. Rectify was created and written by Ray McKinnon and executive produced by Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein, executive producers on AMC’s Breaking Bad. As part of the increased cross-pollination between the channels, AMC recently opted to have repeats of Seasons 1-4 of Breaking Bad air on Sundance.
Sundance Channel’s ‘Rectify’ Premiere To Encore On AMC
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Latest TV News
- ‘Friends From College’ Canceled After Two Seasons At Netflix
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold