The Viacom and CBS Corp executive chairman made the donation via his Sumner M. Redstone Charitable Foundation as the museum celebrates its 25th anniversary. The Museum of the Moving Image in New York will rename its main theater the Sumner M. Redstone Theater beginning in May 2013. Redstone has been busy on the charity front this year, giving $10M to USC in January and last month the university christened a building in its Cinematic Arts complex the Sumner M. Redstone Production Building.
Sumner Redstone Donates $3M To Museum Of The Moving Image
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- A Caution For Politically Inflamed Hollywood: Revolutions Eat Their Own
- ‘The King' Reigns Over Mixed Weekend of Openers; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Robustly: Specialty Box Office
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International…
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?