The dancing is back and the employees will become the bosses on Fox this May. The network announced today that So You Think You Can Dance will return for its 10th season in a two-night premiere May 14-15. Fox also said its new reality series Toxic Office: Does Someone Have To Go? will debut on May 23, right after Hell’s Kitchen; it originally was set to debut May 15 but has been pushed back. SYTYCD will again feature host Cat Deeley and judges Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy. Guest judges this year will include Minnie Driver, Modern Family‘s Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Wayne Brady, Stephen “tWitch” Boss and Rock Of Ages director Adam Shankman. The six-episode Toxic Office will put staff from different businesses in charge of the workplace, forcing them to make tough decisions including who gets to stay and who has to go to make things work better. The series is produced by Endemol USA with Cris Abrego, Ben Samek, Rabih Gholam and Fernando Mills executive producers.
‘So You Think You Can Dance’ & New ‘Toxic Office’ Get May Premiere Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- Writers Guild Awards Live Blog: Follow The Ceremonies On Both Coasts
- Jussie Smollett Still Hasn’t Talked To Cops Again About Attack & “Developments”
- Writers Guild Awards 2019 Winners List – Updating Live
- Colin Kaepernick May Soon Sign With An NFL Team: Mark Geragos
- 50 Cent Threatened By NYPD Commander: “Shoot Him On Sight”
- SNL: Don Cheadle Tweaks Trump With A Hockey Jersey