Vince Vaughn’s return to Saturday Night Live after first hosting the NBC sketch program 14 years ago, drew a 4.6/12 in metered-market households. That was down .2 from last week’s show hosted by Melissa McCarthy. But in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Vaughn and musical guest Miguel averaged a 2.8/13, up a tenth from last week’s show. Of course, noone this season has been able to come close to the ratings heights of Justin Timberlake’s performance (5.9/15, 3.7/18).
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par With Vince Vaughn
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
'Crazy Rich Asians' Could Hit $30M In 5-Day Opening; Fandango Presales Currently Besting 'Girls Trip'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Yankes Ex-CIA Director John Brennan’s Security Clearance, Threatens Other Critics
- Emmy Predictions: Will Sterling K. Brown Prevail Again Or Is Upset Looming In Drama Series Actor Race?
- ‘The Code’: Luke Mitchell To Headline New CBS Drama Series After Recasting
- ‘The Voice’ EP On Keeping The Series Vital Through 14 Seasons & New Digital Series ‘The Comeback Stage…
- Seth MacFarlane Taps Imagine’s Erica Huggins As President Of Fuzzy Door
- New Hollywood Podcast: RuPaul Is Snatching Emmys And Changing The Game With ‘Drag Race’