EXCLUSIVE: HBO‘s Boardwalk Empire continues to beef up its cast for Season 4. Patricia Arquette has joined the period mob drama in a major recurring role opposite star Steve Buscemi. She will play Sally Wheet, a tough-as-nails Tampa speakeasy owner with connections to local gangsters. Season 4 is currently in production for a debut later this year. Its cast additions also include new regulars Ron Livingston and Jeffrey Wright and recurring Brian Geraghty and Eric Ladin. This marks Arquette’s first major series commitment since her seven-season starring turn on NBC/CBS’ Medium. She is with Gersh, 3 Arts and Ziffren Brittenham.
Patricia Arquette Joins ‘Boardwalk Empire’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Insists He Canceled His Parade, But Blames Washington Locals
- Sky Takes Another Crack At Time Travel With Adaptation Of H.G. Wells’ ‘The Time Machine’
- Ariana Grande Performs Emotional Tribute To Aretha Franklin On ‘The Tonight Show’
- ‘The Tonight Show’ To Air Episode From Central Park In T-Mobile Deal
- Seinfeld On ‘Seinfeld’: Leaving Was Done At “The Perfect Moment”
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify New Network Code Worth More Than $200 MIllion A Year