EXCLUSIVE: HBO‘s Boardwalk Empire continues to beef up its cast for Season 4. Patricia Arquette has joined the period mob drama in a major recurring role opposite star Steve Buscemi. She will play Sally Wheet, a tough-as-nails Tampa speakeasy owner with connections to local gangsters. Season 4 is currently in production for a debut later this year. Its cast additions also include new regulars Ron Livingston and Jeffrey Wright and recurring Brian Geraghty and Eric Ladin. This marks Arquette’s first major series commitment since her seven-season starring turn on NBC/CBS’ Medium. She is with Gersh, 3 Arts and Ziffren Brittenham.
Patricia Arquette Joins ‘Boardwalk Empire’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression
- ‘The Magicians’ Unveils SyFy Season 4 Trailer And The New Quest
- Fox Developing Female Texas Rangers Drama Produced By Ilene Chaiken
- A.I. Drama ‘Next’ From Manny Coto, John Requa & Glenn Ficarra In Works At Fox
- Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS' Response To Snafus