EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has signed David Auburn, best known for writing the Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning play Proof, and adapting it into the Miramax film. Auburn, who signed with Robert Bookman, most recently scripted A Discovery Of Witches, an adaptation of the Deborah Harkness supernatural fantasy novel. His script credits include The Girl In The Park (which he directed), and The Lake House. His most recent play was The Columnist, which starred John Lithgow on Broadway. Auburn continues to be managed by CODE Entertainment’s Rich Freeman.
Paradigm Signs Scribe/Playwright David Auburn
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
Latest Film News
- CAA Signs ‘Get Out’s Daniel Kaluuya
- Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic ‘Eurovision’ As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
- WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey: No More Top Exec Exits Expected Soon
- Hirokazu Kore-eda’s Cannes Winner ‘Shoplifters’ Continues Japan Box Office Surge, Crosses $16M In…
- Sammy Davis Jr. Biopic Project Sets Up At Paramount Pictures
- Amblin, Sam Mendes Set WWI Drama ‘1917’ As His First Directing Effort Since James Bond Pics ‘Spectre’ & ‘Skyfall…