EXCLUSIVE: And here I thought the win streak of the New York Knicks was impressive. For a third day in a row, Paradigm has added an Oscar winner to the agency fold. And another longtime client of Robert Bookman, who moved over from CAA. Paradigm just signed screenwriter and iconic novelist John Irving. Irving won the Oscar making his debut as a screenwriter by adapting his own novel The Cider House Rules. Many of his novels, from The World According To Garp to A Widow For One Year, A Prayer For Owen Meany and The Hotel New Hampshire, have been turned into films. Irving won the National Book Award for Garp. The signing comes after the agency inked Ted Tally and Tom Stoppard.
Paradigm Signs Author/Scribe John Irving
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Film News
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- Dwayne Johnson Wraps ‘Most Challenging Film’ Ever – ‘Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw…
- Bette Midler to Perform Song From ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ At Oscars
- ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Puts The Mass Incarceration Issue On The Big Screen – Guest Column
- Berlin Film Festival 2019 Winners: Nadav Lapid’s ‘Synonyms’ Takes Golden Bear; Full List Of Winners