The price the average moviegoer spent for a ticket in the first three months of 2013 is down from last year’s average of $7.96 and Q4’s $8.05, according to the National Association of Theater Owners. Prices also were basically flat vs early 2012 when buyers spent an average of $7.92. Ticket outlays peaked at $8.12 in last year’s Q2.
Movie Ticket Prices Retreated Slightly To $7.94 In Q1
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest Business News
- SAG-AFTRA Urges Members To Ratify New Sound Recordings Code
- Mythical Games Raises $16M To Expand Studio & Gaming Properties
- Amazon HQ2 Tax Breaks Defended By New York Mayor Bill De Blasio: “We Were Not Going To Let Them Get Away”
- Ren Dara Santiago Named Inaugural Recipient Of Emerging Playwright Award
- Donald Trump Wants “Total Freedom Of Press” After Ordered To Return Jim Acosta Badge
- Brad Carr Joins Endemol Shine North America As SVP Production