EXCLUSIVE: Michael Caine, Ben Kingsley and Jim Sturgess have joined Kate Beckinsale in Eliza Graves, the Brad Anderson-directed film that Avi Lerner’s Millennium Films has green lit to start shooting June 24. Based on an Edgar Allan Poe short story, the film is a turn of the century thriller about a young doctor who comes to apprentice at a remote mental institution. He meets a beautiful patient, with whom he falls in love under circumstances which may be much more complicated than they seem.
Millennium Adds Michael Caine, Ben Kingsley, Jim Sturgess To ‘Eliza Graves’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jussie Smollett Criminal Charges Dropped; State Says "Appropriate Resolution," Family "Thank God" - Update
Livid Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Insists Jussie Smollett Is Guilty: "Is There No Decency In This Man?"
Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Probe Outcome To 'Lost' & 'Seinfeld' Finales, Says "I'm Sorry" To Donald Trump
Latest Film News
- WGA Lays Out Action Plan If Talks With ATA Fail To Reach New Franchise Agreement
- How Much Green Did ‘The Grinch’ Steal? No. 9 In Deadline’s 2018 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- Columbia Pictures & Blumhouse Officially Tap Zoe Lister-Jones To Direct & Write ‘The Craft’ Reboot
- Carol Burnett Book ‘Carrie And Me’ In Works As Movie At Focus Features With Tina Fey, Steven Rogers Producing
- Sugar23 Takes Minority Stake In Short of The Week; Cary Fukunaga, David Gordon Green, Michael Sugar Join Advisory Board
- Alex Wolff To Star In Thriller ‘The Line’; John Malkovich, Scoot McNairy Also Aboard