Banijay, the group behind the original Stars In Danger: The High Dive and owner of Bunim/Murray Prods., has acquired 50% of Italian TV producer Ambra Multimedia. That company was recently founded by Marco Bassetti who has just been named Banijay Group CEO. Bassetti founded Endemol Italy in 1997 and was eventually appointed president of Endemol Group, taking over CEO responsibilities before stepping down in April 2012. Bassetti will be responsible for the international development of Banijay Group which is present in 12 countries in Europe, the U.S. and Australia. At the same time, Banijay EVP François de Brugada has been promoted to COO.
Marco Bassetti Named CEO Of Banijay; Group Acquires Italy’s Ambra Multimedia
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
'Crazy Rich Asians' Could Hit $30M In 5-Day Opening; Fandango Presales Currently Besting 'Girls Trip'
Latest International News
- Mélanie Laurent & Payman Maadi Join Michael Bay’s Big-Budget Netflix Pic ‘6 Underground’
- Lionsgate & Nordisk Film Renew Movie Deal In Scandinavia
- Felicity Jones-Eddie Redmayne Ballooning Pic ‘The Aeronauts’ Under Way In UK, Amazon Releases Striking First-Look
- Ursula K. Le Guin Sci-Fi ‘Nine Lives’ Gets Movie Adaptation With ‘Plebs’ Writer, Former Sony Int’l Producer…
- Elizabeth McIntyre Steps Down As CEO Of Sheffield Doc/Fest After Three Years
- Wattpad Strikes Original Content Partnership With Asian Digital Platform Iflix