Jay Leno tonight took again on his favorite joke target, NBC, mocking the chances for reconciliation with the network. “Before we get started, let me say that NBC and I have reached a peaceful, amicable agreement that will be beneficial to both sides… April Fools! It will never happen,” Leno said in his opening monologue. Also today, April 1, the embattled Tonight Show host put up an united front with his anointed successor, Jimmy Fallon, filming a Late Night promo with Fallon that riffs on the NBC late-night controversy.
Jay Leno Jokes Peace With NBC “Will Never Happen” On ‘The Tonight Show’
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest TV News
- Busy Philipps Was “Really Traumatized” By Cox Brothers ‘Blades Of Glory’ Betrayal
- NFL’s ‘Heidi” Game Remembered, Changed Pro Football TV Rules
- ‘Big Mouth’ Renewed For Season 3 On Netflix
- ‘Last Man Standing’, ‘Blue Bloods’ Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & ‘Midnight, Texas’ Hit…
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression